1. UNDENIABLE TRUTH OF LOVE
What you feel in your heart you must act on it. It is the window of truth.
2. UNDENIABLE TRUTH OF DIMINISHING INTENT
What you don’t act on with a 48 hour window, you will lose.
3. UNDENIABLE TRUTHS OF HABITS/CONTROL
You feel positive about yourself to the extent you feel you are in control. Values / Principles plus Actions will determine whether or not you are in control. If you’re working against this formula, you will create stress.
4. UNDENIABLE TRUTHS OF RESPONSIBILITY
You must take full responsibility for your actions.
5. UNDENIABLE TRUTHS OF COMPENSATION
Whatever you put in, you will get out. The more value you bring to your time, the more time will pay you for your value.
6. UNDENIABLE TRUTH OF VALUE
Your rewards in life will be in direct proportion to the level of service or value that you offer life.
7. UNDENIABLE TRUTH OF APPLIED EFFORT
All things are amenable to hard work. Balance is the key.
8. UNDENIABLE TRUTH OF OVER-COMPENSATION
Always put in more than you take out.
9. UNDENIABLE TRUTH OF PREPARATION
Professionals always take more time to prepare than others do.
10. UNDENIABLE TRUTH OF ACTION
The more you take on based on activities, the more efficient you become.
11. UNDENIABLE TRUTH OF MAKING A CHOICE
Nothing really happens until you make a choice. Right or wrong is better than no choice of all.
12. UNDENIABLE TRUTH OF IMAGINATION
It is your imagination that creates opportunity.
13. UNDENIABLE TRUTH OF AN OPEN MIND
Be clear on your goal, but be flexible on how you might attain it.
14. UNDENIABLE TRUTH OF CONCENTRATION
The ability to stay on a task until completed. When you are where you are, be there.
15. UNDENIABLE TRUTH OF REST
You must have rest. Just don’t rest too long.
Bryan J. Dodge